» Мод Zodiac / Horoscope add-on for Birthdays by TerraFrost
   знаки зодиака и гороскоп при просмотре темы и профиля пользователя
printer-friendly view

AuthorMessage
cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Hi Sergey!
They have changed something again in the horoscope system at astrology site? Sad
Cause today I cannot read the horoscopes anymore...from profiles.

I see only: Today Tomorrow Yesterday .... but no horoscopes.

But your horscopes here in this board work...I just checked them. So I dont know if the problem is mine or you have changed something again....recently.
Back to topOffline View user's profile
Sergey Gender:Male

Местный босс - администратор

Show/Hide

Hi cavallino,
They have changed html-code again in the horoscope system at astrology site.
I'll change this mod later.

Бесплатная техподдержка только на форуме! Не надо стучаться в аську, скайп, слать емайлы, пытаться писать в приват. Спасибо за понимание. Please do not PM, ICQ, Skype or email me for support help - you won't get any reply. If you have a question or issue, post it in the appropriate forum/topic. Thanks!
Back to topOffline View user's profile Visit poster's website Skype Name
cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Thanks so much always for your hard work Sergey!
if it wasn't for you, phpbb2 would be dead !

I will wait for the horoscopes fix Smile Have a great day so far...

Show/Hide

Horoscopes add-on adapted was for the new design www.astrology.com

Upload to your server:
copy horoscopes/phpHoroscope.class.php to horoscopes/phpHoroscope.class.php

-------------------------
If you like this add-on, please consider a small donation. Thank you!
You can be put a few dollars to the account 4100187523564 on money.yandex.ru/
Exchange of virtual currency: roboxchange.com/ onlinechange.com/

Бесплатная техподдержка только на форуме! Не надо стучаться в аську, скайп, слать емайлы, пытаться писать в приват. Спасибо за понимание. Please do not PM, ICQ, Skype or email me for support help - you won't get any reply. If you have a question or issue, post it in the appropriate forum/topic. Thanks!
cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

thanks again Sergey,
I just wanna report that ur correction works perfectly! Wink
cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Hi again Sergey,
I have a little problem with the zodiac horoscopes addon,
the mod actually still works, but recently it takes a lot of time (DELAY) to display the horoscopes window, and many times it goes in time-out because it takes a lot of time to load that horoscopes popup, and blocks also the forum pages because of that.
I think its related to the fact that at Astrology.com they have put up inside horoscopes page also streaming video and also a lot of banners so maybe the system takes a lot of time to first load that page in the cache and from there and then extract the text for horoscopes....
it tells me often:

General Error
Remote file 'astrology.com/horoscopes/libra/daily-horoscope/today' couldn't be opened!

But other times, after a lot of time... it works.

Do you know if there's any way to tell the system not to load anything from that page but just the horoscope text?
But here in your forum is runs faster.... not as slow as mine, i dont know why Sad

Show/Hide

cavallino @ Tue 05 Jul, 2011 16:06 wrote: (View Post)
Show

No, there is no other possibility.

cavallino @ Tue 05 Jul, 2011 16:06 wrote: (View Post)
Show

It depends on the your server and the communication channel.

I write it understandable? Sorry for my bad english.

cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Dear Sergey, I hope you are fine Smile

Well, I am here again....
after 4 long years, they have changed again the URL format at Astrology.com website, so now the phpHoroscope.class broke again, not showing anymore the horoscopes Sad

But it seems they did not change much the URL format this time... only just a little!

Now they use the following.... I show you an example for Lybra:

astrology.com/.....libra.html

I think this time should be an easy fix for the phpHoroscope.class.php, I have tried to make some modification but I was not able to make it work again Sad
Can you help me?
This is the latest phpHoroscope.class.php which was working fine until a few weeks ago:

Thanks in advance for a possible help

I noticed anyway that the horoscopes here in this board....still work! So I don't know if its just my problem or not... I am sure that a few weeks ago they were still working for me, and I did not modify anything...

Posted after 8 minutes 51 seconds:

Ohhhhhhhh
Stupid me!! I did not see that you already updated the mod this past March (1st message), making it functional again!!

Really sorry, I have downloaded and uploaded the fixes and now it works again

Thanks so much for keeping this mod and phpbb2 still alive
cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Hello Sergey,

I have tried the last "phpHoroscope.class.php" but when I click on the zodiag, I get always:

"Remote file 'https://www.astrology.com/horoscope/daily/today/libra.html' couldn't be opened!"

this error message above is for Libra, but I get it for every different sign Sad

Also, even on this board... horoscopes are not working.
vlad77 Gender:Male

Модератор

Show/Hide

Perhaps this is due to the php version
Возможно это связано с версией php

cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Hello vlad77, I use php version 5.3.29

Show/Hide

cavallino, Ciao! Loro hanno cambiato un po ' il design delle pagine. Prendi il nuovo archivio dalla prima pagina.

cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Grazie Sergey per il nuovo aggiornamento.... se non ci fossi tu, dovrebbero inventarti Smile

On my board I still get the error message that the Remote file couldn't be opened.... but I think it's a problem by my side now... something php related... I will see if I can solve it somehow....

Qui nel tuo sito invece adesso l'oroscopo funziona bene Smile
cavallino

Участник

Show/Hide

Ancora l'oroscopo risulta vuoto Sad
Anche qui Crying or Very sad

Aquarius

Show/Hide

L'oroscopo funziona adesso. Prendi il nuovo archivio dalla prima pagina.

Summary Rating For >> Мод Zodiac / Horoscope add-on for Birthdays by TerraFrost
Average Rating: 0.00 :: Min Rating: 0 :: Max Rating: 0 :: Number of Ratings: 0
Choose Rating: 1   2   3   4   5